"One of my goals in life is to have good physical and mental condition ……… and what you need is a work out buddy and a goal, someone to push you and for you to push when you need it. This is where I realized the importance of Ico (Ramon Rodulfo) our wellness and fitness coach who plays a very crucial role to his clients.
Ico is the kind of person who uses his energetic effort in persuading people to accomplish something. He has the power to encourage somebody “strongly” to do something as habit, for instance, record your exercises and your eating habits. He always tells us that once we reach our goals, that we have to set another one. He also keeps on reminding us to….just don't set them too high but to set to reach in a reasonable amount of time so we will not get discouraged and that everything should be in moderation.
To share with you some of the simple work-out that Ico would always instill to his clients minds are follows:
1. Run or speed walk or ride bikes
2. At home do some wieghted side bends, squats and situps
3. Drink lots of water, take vitamins (not excessively)
4. Find fun things to do that require a lot of activity
5. Don't find time to work out instead make time in your schedule because this is a priority for your physical health as well as your mental health
6. Swimming is a very good exercise, the water resistance works more than you realize……..check up on the nearest sports club pools in your area and find out there if they’re open swim nights. That's also more fun.
ICO……thank you for being a great sports coach and a friend as well."
RAQUEL C. ROJAS
Office of the CEO / INTERNAL AUDIT
Bahay Financial Services,Inc.